Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mac and Cheese Lorraine


February 11, 2010

Hmmm, definitely not my fave. I know I've said that a lot lately, but that's just because Master Chef and I are having a rough go!! We need a new batch of recipes! (Which we will get next week when we randomly decide on 3 more!!) The cheese in this was a little too much for mini chef! It was gruyere, very expensive, and very flavorful! Just not my kind of flavor! I did have the surprise of a lifetime today!! I received a letter saying I've been accepted to go on a humanitarian trip to India!!! I am absolutely freaking out with excitement, and if anyone has any good ideas for fundraising, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! Hopefully we'll be done with Rachael by November! I'd hate to have to leave her for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment