Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cheesy Pasta Pesto


February 4, 2010

SPICY!! Really, really spicy! That's all I have to say! I honestly wasn't a huge fan of this one. It's the first dish that I haven't at least attempted to finish, and I've yet to figure out quite why. There are multiple reasons that come to mind. Number 1-It was a lot of flavor going on at one time! You had oranges and lemon, but also garlic and onions and red pepper flakes! So it was an awful lot of flavors that your mouth was trying to adjust to! Number 2- It was just spicy! It left my tongue on fire! (That's what she said??) And I don't really know what number 3 is! We gave this one 2 stars, but Father Thacker said he would of given it more if it wasn't so spicy! So maybe we'll tone it down a notch next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment