Thursday, February 11, 2010

Casablanca Chicken and Yellow Rice


Good news folks! I tried....AN OLIVE! It was yucky, but hey, I tried it! So we should all be happy!! This one was a 60 minute meal, and it was actually rather peaceful to be in the kitchen for that long! (Although I was cut short due to my job as a babysitter!) The chicken just got to sit and bubble and be pretty, and we weren't really rushed to do anything! It was rather nice! The food was interesting, definitely different! But not too bad. The chicken was all juicy and yummy because of how long it simmered!!! And it was a pretty meal! It looked so nice on the plate!!! There were so many spices in it though!! We practically cleaned out the spice section of the grocery store!!! And the house smelled CRAZY!!! (Luckily I was out babysitting so I didn't really have to stay home and smell it!) But it all in all wasn't too bad. Two and a half stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment