Saturday, August 7, 2010

MOM FORGETS ABOUT COOKING!

So my fellow blog followers, I would like to inform you of a TRAGIC event that happened in the Thacker household. Master Chef and I decided it was high time we got to work on this cooking project again! So of course, I flipped open the recipe book and began searching for something to immediately bring popularity back to a once commonly-visited sight. I picked a recipe that had a good recipe, something that sounded exciting! Something that involved "bloody ketchup." I can't give away much, because otherwise it would ruin things! So Master Chef and I decided to cook it up that night for dinner. Fabulous idea right!? Well, good plan SHATTERED! Master Chef forgot to pick up the ingredients from the store!!!!! All the good plans were ruined, but do not fret folks, cooking will resume this week, and the blog will be back in progress!
Sincerely, Mini Chef. PS-This is the best your hair has ever looked. PPS-for those of you who don't understand the previous post, look up "My sassy gay friend, shakespeare" on youtube. PPPS-Master Chef, I forgive you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment